• Sadie Frericks, dairy farmer and Dairy Star Writer
• John Funk, dairy farmer and 2014 Host
• Karl Funk, dairy farmer and 2014 Host
• Tom & Donna Gregory, dairy farmers and 2010 Hosts
• Jack Hales, Vita Plus
• Sandy Hansen, AgVenture Feed & Seed
• Steve & Pam Herdering, dairy farmers and 2008 Hosts
• Brad Herkenhoff, Central MN Federal Credit Union Lender
• Art & Rosie Kerfeld, dairy farmers
• Dennis & Marlene Landwehr, dairy farmers and 2012 Hosts
• Nick & Tara Meyer, dairy farmers
• Jeron & Brenda Nathe, dairy farmer and 2009 Hosts
• Tom Peterson, dairy farmer
• Craig Roerick, dairy farmer
• Sarah Roerick, dairy farmer and Central MN Dairy Profit Teams Coordinator
• Catherine Statz, dairy farmer, Central MN Federal Credit Union Credit Analyst
• Caleb Watson, Albany High School Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor
• Emily Wilmes, Extension Educator – Livestock, University of Minnesota Extension
From the host farm’s extended family to members of local 4-H clubs and FFA chapters, these volunteers help with everything from clearing tables to educating young children in the petting zoo. Their willingness to help makes the Stearns County Breakfast on the Farm possible. Thanks, volunteers!
The Stearns County Breakfast on the Farm volunteer tour guides have one of the most important jobs at the Breakfast. They guide visitors around the farm while explaining how the farm works and answering visitors’ questions. Our tour guides are dairy farmers, consultants and other agricultural experts.
The guided tours at the Stearns County Breakfast on the Farm include stops at several learning stations. These stations feature short presentations by our guest speakers – the farm’s veterinarian, nutritionist, conservationist and others.